We receive many requests from people keen to visit TreeHouse School and to see our pioneering approach in action. So that we can accommodate as many visitors as possible with the minimum disruption to our pupils, we hold special open afternoons for parents, carers and professionals.
Open days for parents/carers
If you’d like to see whether TreeHouse School might be suitable for your child, you’re welcome to come along to one of our open afternoons.
- Friday 8th September 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Monday 2nd October 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 10th November 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Thursday 7th December 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 5th January 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 2nd February 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Thursday 8th March 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 23rd March 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Thursday 19th April 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 18th May 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 22nd June 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Thursday 12th July 2018 2.00-3.30PM
Please reserve a place to visit by contacting the Admissions Team on 020 8815 5428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make enquiries about admission to TreeHouse School, please contact the Admissions Team on 020 8815 5428 or email email@example.com
Open days for professionals
If you are a professional who would like to learn about what we do, how we do it and the theory underpinning it, then please come to one of these open afternoons.
- Tuesday 21st November 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 8th December 2017 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 26th January 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Friday 2nd March 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Wednesday 25th April 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Tuesday 5th June 2018 2.00-3.30PM
- Tuesday 3rd July 2018 2.00-3.30PM
020 8815 5424.