We receive many requests from people keen to visit TreeHouse School and to see our pioneering approach in action. So that we can accommodate as many visitors as possible with the minimum disruption to our pupils, we hold special open afternoons for parents, carers and professionals.
Open days for parents/carers
If you’d like to see whether TreeHouse School might be suitable for your child, you’re welcome to come along to one of our open afternoons.
- Tuesday 17 September 2019: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 15 October 2019: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 19 November 2019: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 17 December 2019: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 21 January 2020: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 25 February 2020: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 17 March 2020: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 21 April 2020: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 19 May 2020: 1.30-3.30pm
Please reserve a place to visit by contacting the Admissions Team on 020 8815 5428 or email email@example.com.
Other visit and tour events for parents and carers are available, by appointment, on most Friday mornings at 10.00am. To reserve a place or to make other enquiries about admission to TreeHouse School, please contact the Admissions Team on 020 8815 5428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open days for professionals
If you are a professional who would like to learn about what we do, how we do it and the theory underpinning it, then please come to one of our open afternoons.
Next open day is on Thursday 16 May 10am-2pm. To register your interest, please call 020 8815 5424.