The Senior Leadership Team identify priorities for the year through the School Development Plan (SDP) which informs arrangements for staff training, development of curriculum areas and assessing pupil progress.
Headteacher - Kerry Sternstein
Kerry Sternstein took up her role as Headteacher of TreeHouse School in September 2016. Kerry has over thirty years of experience of working with children, young people and adults in a range of settings, previously working for the last twenty years at an ‘outstanding’ special school in Harrow. In December 2017 she led the school through maintaining an outstanding Ofsted status.
- Deputy Headteacher of Upper School - Richard Walker
- Deputy Headteacher of Lower School - Tracey Capstick
- Assistant Headteacher - Pupil Development, Behaviour and Welfare - Jessica Aviles
- Head of Learning and Development - Sadaf Aslam
- Business Manager - Bernice Sargent